2021 Nissan Sentra at Action Nissan
Test Drive the 2021 Nissan Sentra at Action Nissan
Learn more about the fun and affordable new 2021 Nissan Sentra, a nimble and exciting compact sedan designed with you in mind. Check out everything the new Sentra has going for it, from athletic and modern exterior to its refined and driver-focused interior. Discover all the impressive cutting-edge safety and entertainment technology waiting for you inside today and see how it stacks up to the competition below! Stop by Action Nissan today to test drive the impressive new 2021 Nissan Sentra! While here, feel free to browse our selection of new sedans for sale and visit our team for a great price and flexible purchase options to best fit your budget and lifestyle.
Starting at $19,00
Nissan Sentra Highlights
- Nissan Intelligent Key®: Enjoy a Push Button Ignition to help keep your hands free. This is generally found in luxury cars, and it is now available in your Nissan Sentra.
- Multiple Screen Options: Pick between the standard 4.2″ Advanced Drive-Assist® Display, available 7″ Advanced Drive-Assist® Display, and available NissanConnect® 8″ touch-screen display with available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration.
- Premium Features: The new Sentra includes premium features such as standard Siri® Eyes Free and available Bose® Premium Audio System with eight speakers.
- Standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360: A suite of driver-assist features that include available Intelligent Cruise Control, standard Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, and more.
Sentra vs the Competition
- Price: The new 2021 Nissan Sentra’s starting price is lower at just $19,410, compared to the $19,825 2021 Toyota Corolla and the $21,050 2021 Honda Civic.
- Capability: Enjoy a slew of advanced class-exclusive features like the available Intelligent Around View® Monitor and more.
- Space: Stretch out in the 2021 Nissan Sentra, featuring Best-in-Class Front Legroom with 42.5 inches of front legroom and impressive 110.4 cu-ft of total interior volume. More legroom than both the 2021 Toyota Corolla and 2021 Honda Civic offers.
- Safety: Only the new 2021 Nissan Sentra offers its class-exclusive standard rear automatic braking, features the new 2021 Toyota Corolla and 2021 Honda Civic is missing.
Nissan Sentra Trim Options
Starting at $19,400
- 29 City / 39 Highway MPG.
- 2.0-liter Direct Injection Gasoline™ (DIG) DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine.
- 149 horsepower and 146 lb-ft of torque.
- 16-inch steel wheels
Starting at $20,570
- 16″ Aluminum-alloy wheels.
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition.
- Premium Cloth seat trim.
- 7″ Advanced Drive-Assist® Display.
- Apple CarPlay® integration.
Starting at $21,430
- 18″ Aluminum-alloy wheels.
- LED headlights with LED signature Daytime Running Lights.
- Dark chrome V-Motion grille.
- Chrome exhaust finisher.
- Sport Cloth seat trim with contrast orange stitching.